Sub Category: Feeding
The Béaba 3 in 1 bottle warmer Bib’Second Control is a convenient helper for mastering everyday life with a baby easily. This 3 in 1 device which will satisfy you instantly, can be used as a bottle warmer, baby food jar warmer or for defrosting and sterilising.
Being used as a bottle warmer or baby food jar warmer, the Bib’Second Control warms your little one’s meal within seconds – pushing only one button is required for setting the program or choosing the heating temperature and in next to no time you will be ready to serve your baby a delicious meal. A sensor for controlling the temperature in the centre section of the bottle or jar indicates the exact temperature. The temperature can be set to heat up your child’s food either to 21 °C or to 37°C – this way, all important nutrients are preserved.
The Bib’Second Control is suitable for defrosting and sterilising. A sterilising basket for your little one’s soothers and bottle teats is included in delivery. The device can be used easily with only one hand – this way, you always have one hand free for your child. Optimum security and safety is provided by the automatic switch off which features a light and sound signal. The Bib’Second Control is suitable for all baby bottles and baby food jars with less than 78 mm in diameter.
- 3 in 1 bottle warmer
- Bottle warmer, baby food jar warmer, defrosting and sterilising
- Temperature control in the centre section of the bottle or jar
- Particularly short warming time of only 60 seconds
- Temperature setting: ambient and body temperature
- Easy to use with only one hand
- Automatic switch off (light and sound signal)
- Suitable for all baby bottles and baby food jars with less than 78 mm in diameter
- Sterilising basket for soothers included
Warranty: 1 Year
For warranty claim, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the original OnTheList receipt.
Members Only Flash Sales
You must be an OnTheList member to purchase
For your OnTheList member ID, please refer to the 6 digit number below the barcode in your email invitation.